Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Wall.

++Index++

WT: 225 lbs
AL: 0
CIG: 16
EX: walked 4 miles, ran stairs, crunches, push ups
ENV: cleaned living room (not done), went through and tossed one bag clothes, top of fridge, under sink (not done).
_______________________

++Thoughts++

After dropping pounds so fast I am disappointed to have hit a stopping point. Three days, same weight. I guess thats just how it works. Had Beatrice on the brain today. I wish she at least missed me a little. She clicked me off like a switch, which makes me feel.. well, shitty, like I dont know what was true. Had I been making shit up in my head the whole time? I guess it doesn't matter now, but still, I could feel anxiety all day and actually couldn't wait to go for my walk. The more exhausted I am, the less anxious about life in general. Negatives to positives baby, forward ever, backward never.

It occurs to me that, outside work, I have not spoken to anyone in three days. Tomorrow will be a huge gig, perhaps I will meet some friends. Then again, I'll be working so its hard to chat. I suppose all these things will fall into place if I just continue to get my shit together. Focus. My life was a mess and it will take a while to get it on point. Today was just one step.

I really want to watch Pink Floyd - the Wall for some reason, but not tonight. I am exhausted from playing last night. Hopefully I will be able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment